Saturday, November 21, 2009

Wednesday November 18th Thankfulness...

Today I am thankful for Bailey. Bailey, as you know, is Maddy's best ever friend. Today is her 10 year old birthday. She isn't Maddys "BFF" (best friends forever) because they think that is "totally lame". They've made up some other letter sequence that I think is equally weird, but I'm not nine (or ten in Bailey's case).

Bailey is fun and kind to most everyone, she has a bit of a hard time being nice to all the boys who like her. She loves Maddy big time. She is outgoing and super cute and loves our family like her own. She send me a text, and an email, on Mother's Day this past year. The email said "Happy Mother's Day, you are like a second Mom to me." I love that kid. She has helped Maddy be more outgoing and less shy. They are both the best kids you'll ever find.


I also love her parents just as much as I love Bailey. They love Maddy and are so sweet and kind to her. They are fun people too. They live into town and have horses and TONS of land and lots of fun stuff to do whenever Maddy goes over there. These are the sock puppets they made one day after school. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am not that fun.


I think I wrote about this picture. It's when they used this "bucket" for a swimming pool, and then had to get in the bathtub to warm up. The are totally crazy.

They both will never let me take a NORMAL picture of them. Bailey had an apple slice in her mouth and I caught Maddy just AFTER she had pulled a strange face.


I am so thankful that Maddy and Bailey found each other, and that they are such great friends already. I didn't meet my super dooper best friend, Emily, until 7th grade. What a waste of elementary school. I hope we can keep Bailey around forever. She's a pleasure, just like Maddy.

No comments: