Friday, January 8, 2010

TA DAH!

After a loooonnnnnggggg blogging break, here I am. If only for a minute.



Ruby's excellent glasses from her stocking on Christmas morning.

Maddy in her "cave" dug from the snow on ONE side of our driveway.

Max not helping the digging efforts. He kept adding snow to her pile. The NERVE


What one capful of Johnson's baby wash (borrowed from Tierney I bet) can do in the jetted tub at Grandma's house.



The best big sister in all the land, reading Ruby her Christmas books from Grandfahr and Gwen on Christmas eve, while there were presents still to open. Either Maddy LOVES to read or she LOVES her little sis? (Or maybe it's both)
The end....



3 comments:

TeamGornold said...

how much fun you had over the holidays. i do have a package for you... please email me your address so i can send it this coming week.
by the way....
i miss you lil lady!

tierneyzan said...

I love the glasses. For a moment, I thought, Hillary's bathroom is so lovely. Of course yours is lovely too. It looks like your girls got cute jammies from the same place you got Azzy's!

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Beautiful sister memories! My only sister is 10 years younger than me, so I mostly remember changing her diapers,...