Monday, December 27, 2010

Ruby's Christmas Dance Recital 2010

The cutest girl had the cutest dance recital on December 14th. The recital lasted 45 whole minutes, it was during her normal class time, there were a total of 4! costume changes, and they danced about 325 dances...... Maybe not that many, but it sure seemed like it.

.....and was 100% worth all the trouble.
Showing off their mad "bar" skills.
Mostly this picture is about the eyelashes.
Mostly this one is about her photogenic abilities.
More mad dance skills.


This little angel dance really and truly made me cry, it was such a sweet little dance with all those cute little girls. (And we all know, I NEVER cry ;)



Mad dance skills....just not the right ones. Arms UP. Arms UP.

The end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

she is too dang adorable!! i could steal her!

Joel and Jessie said...

That is so cute!

Shaunell said...

She's a true princess.......knows all about the posing and the eyes. Miss you cute ladies. I need to come and visit you, like TODAY!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My first comment didn't post. Maybe because I felt sorry for myself, not seeing this beautiful child dance and Blogger didn't want you to feel bad because I felt bad and because no one invited me to her dance recital. Boo Hoo.

She really is so charming. ARe there more photos. I want to see them ALL.

Your girls are the best. There are notes all over the place from Maddy. They tickle me to death.

Honest, I want to see ALL the photos. Can you send me the whole file?

Okay, I'm going to go cry in my big pilla.

Jesse's girl said...

Awwwwwww!!!!!