Wednesday, February 22, 2012

RUBY'S MENU

On Monday night I was trying to give something fun for Ruby to do so I asked her to erase last weeks menu from our menu board (that I hardly ever use) and write down what we'd had for dinner on Sunday and Monday..........then she wrote down what we should have for dinner for the rest of the week.



Sunday: Cornd (no "e")
beef with a check mark because we ate that already

Monday: Bbq ribs
noo ldes. check mark

Tuesday: pizza. (except, we had taco's)

Wednesday: Frosen (with a backwards "z")
breedoe (burrito)

Thursday: spagabl ("spagbol" is what she was going for)
("spagbol" is what we call spaghetti cause Maddy and I read "Uglies"
and that's what they call spaghetti in the book)

Friday: Lfteovre day (leftovers woohoo)

And

Saturday: Cake mmm!
then she added "brownee cake day"


I love Ruby
The end

2 comments:

Jessica said...

She cracks me up! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to come to your house for dinner!