Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I shouldn't be blogging.....

I have FAR too much to do to be blogging but my priorities are all messed, so I'm gonna blog.

I've been sick since, basically, Thanksgiving. I didn't bother to go to the Doctor until I had been sick for over 2 weeks. I just had a fever, a fever that went away when I took some ibuprofen. I took A LOT of ibuprofen. I had to, I'm the mom. Moms can't be sick. Its not accepted.

So I went to the DR, they drew blood and tested my peeps. (too much information?) Turns out I had an UTI. ( if you don't know what that is, ask a girl) The Dr gave me an antibiotic and sent me on my way. A week later, (because I didn't mind Shan) I wasn't feeling any better and somewhat sicker, cuz I was spewing now, I went back in to the Dr. They drew my blood and tested my peeps, again. My UTI wasn't any better so they gave me a different antibiotic which turns out I was TOTALLY allergic to. So after MUCH more spewing and a wicked bad case of the HIVES I am now on the MEND. Just in time for Christmas. Only too bad for me because I've been sick for a month and am NOT, in the least bit, ready.

Plus, we are packing up all our Christmas business and heading to Max's parents house. Not a small task, I tell you.

I have wrapped 4 pans of caramels in the past 12 hours and bagged them too. Now I am off to color my hair, wax my eyebrows, and if I have time, clean the house. Oh, and also pack our whole life.

So, that's where I've been.

Happy Holidays.....The end.

7 comments:

Shan said...

I almost texted you today and said this, "I just noticed that you have not blogged since December 8. I'm just sayin' that's not acceptable." But then I remembered all of that whole month of sick, pukey, fever business and decided that I could forgive you as it wasn't really your fault. I blame Fisher since that's apparently who Maddy blames for everything at school. I had that text all written out and then just erased it 'cause I'm a good person like that. Plus, I will miss you being all the way in Provo which is so far up north it is basically the North Pole. Tell Santa I said hi since you will apparently be there with him for the rest of your life.

Joel and Jessie said...

I am sorry that you have been SOO sick!!! That is not fun!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I thought "peeps" were the people who were following your blog. How dumb am I. And my sister didn't know what a UTI was and she's older.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Don't forget your scissors! If you do you'll be cutting my hair with a butcher knife.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Sorry for the throwing up and the fevers and all that jazz. And Dad said that casserole was too dry. So sorry about that too. I'm just sorry all over.

Mrs. S said...

Being sick is ok, but not during finals.

Love you and glad you are your usual self again.

TTFN
Sharee

tierneyzan said...

You need to go to the doctor sooner! I wish I'd been there to eat some of your caramels. (I am pretty darned excited about my pound of See's!). I miss you and love you.