Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day is foolish....


This is my front door. Very Springish.


This is our view from our front door this morning. Blah.

And the view from our backdoor. The wind has been blowing for 2 days straight in anticipation for this foolish storm. That's my swing. It was tipped over, turned backwards, and scooted about 15 feet. Ruby's big wheel was IN THE EMPTY LOT next door to us, along with all the sand toys and soccer balls. She rescued them yesterday. Perhaps we should clean up our backyard more often.
Our grill has about 8 inches of snow on it.

And our back door. It doesn't look very Eastery to me.

I love April Fool's Day about as much as I love Nicholas Sparks.

Plus I had to shovel the driveway. Shoveling the driveway is treacherous.

4 comments:

Shan said...

This is my least favorite blog you ever did. I only take solice in the fact that I'm going to St. George this week. And I'm seeing Erin on Tuesday so I can gripe to her and feel better.

Jesse's girl said...

Not an April Fool's joke: it was 27 degrees here today. In farenheit, it's 80 degrees!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Poor Nicholas. He's be crushed to know you love him as much as 18 inches of snow in April. On the bright side, you don't have to hide Easter Eggs all over the back yard. Er, I mean the Easter Bunny doesn't have to.

Happy General Conference to you!

tierneyzan said...

What the heck??? It's 87 degrees here, and I'm sweaty. I wanna come visit you. (Sure, I'm coming this summer, but I doubt your snow will hold!)