Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not much to bloggy.....

I've been getting some complaints about my lack of blogginess.

My reasons are as follows:

I have no spit in my mouth, so that makes me not sleep at night, which makes me TIRED ALL OF THE TIME. Plus when I am asleep, Max decides to snor a little. My house is messy and the kids are hungry and the laundry is never finished and it's not snowy outside so I can see my neighbor friends again and American Idol is on, plus my car died a little and then it was Spring Break so, of course, we had to party everyday, and it was Easter and just vacuuming up Easter grass is enough excuse not to blog, and I'm thirsty since I have no spit, and finally, I don't have anything to blog about.

THE End

PS I will have something soon. And it is called "Wardrobe extravaganza"

3 comments:

Shan said...

Wow, sassy pants. Plus, I didn't complain too much for a couple of reasons: 1. I went for a few months without writing nary a blog. That would make my name pot and your name kettle. B. If there is any noteworthy news, I make it my business to pry it out of you. That is a hard job I tell you because you are so shy and closed-mouthed about everything. The only thing I think you are in trouble for is that you didn't tell me that you bloged. You also get in trouble when you don't answer your phone Tuesday after 6:00. Plus, sometimes I blame you for stuff when I don't have Fisher or Ruby handy. The end. Mostly.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I have already told Tricia we must repent of our non-blogginess so I will tell you too and then I will tell Shan. Repent. There, my work is done. Love, your Momma

Word verification is "prelly." I'm prelly sure that is a Hillaryish word.

Unknown said...

The no spit part sounds awful. The rest sounds pretty good. I forgive the no blogging, as a fellow scarce blogger.