Without further ado. Ruby's 6th birthday extravaganza.
The wish making.....hmmmm now what should I wish for.
(I won't mention that 2 days later her Mp3 player was taken from her by her evil Mom who didn't like the attitude that was oozing from her body about cleaning her room.)
6 things I love about RUBY.
1. Her face when she smiles....like REALLY smiles. It involves her whole entire head. I love it.
2. Her giggle. It makes her Dad and I giggle too. It's a thing of beauty.
3. How much she loves her sisters....not just the new one, Maddy too. She is constantly making arty stuff for them. Maddy might be overloaded with 6 year old art and MIGHT have to toss some of them sometimes.
4. How much she loves her Mom and Dad and how easy it is for her to forgive us our rottenness. (like when we take all her stuff after she sass's and doesn't mind... when it clearly isn't her fault)
5. How sweet she can be to her friends, even when Maddy and I think she's being left out or taken advantage of by her friends. She doesn't care, as long as they still play with her. She's a forgiver for sure.
6. She's says the funniest things and doesn't even try.