Saturday, June 12, 2010

Dream catchers and Birdies....

Maddy has a new friend that moved in (basically) our back yard, a few months ago. We are so happy she's here. She's exactly 10 years old and is the sweetest and, not to mention polite, girl there is. Her bedroom in her new house is upstairs and all by its self (which I would have LOVED when I was 10). She was a bit afraid to be up there all alone so my sweet Maddy made her a dream catcher to make her feel better.




Tierney gave Max a dream catcher for when one of his unimportant girlfriends and him broke up. We've keep it all these years and Max gave it to Maddy when Liesel died. Maddy thought her friend would want one too.


As for Ruby, she made a birdie out of play-do and it was precious.






See, precious.

The END.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I see on your blog interests that you list "shoes." WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER?

The dream catcher is indeed nifty and the colorful bird--my eyes, my eyes...oh wait, my eye, my eye. I need some sunglasses to look at it. Or an eyepatch. har har But, yes, it is precious. As are those darling children. Who passed such great genes down to them, I wonder.

Jesse's girl said...

I miss you guys so much!!!!

Jeanne said...

Mallory has been wanting a dream catcher! You'll have to let me know how Maddy made it. And... let's go out.

TeamGornold said...

your daughters are wonderful! i CAN'T WAIT to see you by the way! will saturday EVER get here?
i wasn't shot by the crazy serial killer looking guy last saturday... i am so happy!
alright, well, we will see you soon, doesn't that sound wonderful?