Monday, September 6, 2010

Shan-tastic....

My friend Shan sent me a picture text not too long ago. It was a picture of 3 white tee's (one being a tiny baby onsie) and a tie dye kit. Her text said: "Prolly, I'm the most favorite." Prolly, she is. Shan likes to come over and do "activities" with the girls, Shan has lots of friends and has been super busy this summer, the girls have had Shan-withdrawls. I think they forgot about they're neglected-ness once she walked through our door.

Getting started. Maddy was bouncing off the walls with excitement.

Ruby's a blur of excitement, making a shirt for Max with the extra dye.

Maddy would have liked to tie dye our whole house, she settled for a pair of her undies, and a pair of mine, I won't show you mine since that would be embarrassing. Maddy brought it on herself by INSISTING on tie dying my undies, I'm fine embarrassing her....times 10.


The finished undies. They are, pretty much-hands down, the cutest undies on the face of the earth.


Ruby, deep in concentration, mostly she squirted the dye straight out over the shirt and onto the plastic. She's got super squirty skills. Ruby was dressed all in black, so the dye wouldn't show up if it got on her clothes. I thought she looked like a Sprocket from Saturday Night Live. You should YOUtube "Sprocket SNL" if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about.

Shan, thanks for coming over and playing with the girls. We like you A-lot.

You really are Shan-tastic.


The end.

4 comments:

Shan said...

Pretty much I am the best. It's the cross I have to bear. Prolly I only do nice stuff because I like those girls. They are mostly (99.9% of the time anyway)a pleasure.

P.S. You are also a pleasure only you are more of a 85% pleasure.

TeamGornold said...

how fun! i have to admit though, i own nothing that is ty-dyed. not one article, never, ever. hmm, not that fun to be me i guess! ha ha! your school post is too cute. i can't believe maddy is in the 5th grade. i think i met her when she was like 3 or something! crazy!
well, i hope we come down soon so we can see you!

Unknown said...

What the heck? I am bringing all my panties in December so we can do 'em up!

Nickie said...

I think I need to tye dye some stuff now. That looked like tons o fun!
I love the undies, you guys are too too cute and I loved the "super squirty skills" I know some other kids who have that.
They look sooo cute on the first day of school. I personally love what Ruby picked to wear, what a fashionista!
I love your posts, you make me laugh. The end!
Loves!