Sunday, January 9, 2011

I am NOT a Hoarder....

The other day, I asked Ruby to clean up her craft mess. The girls had made paper flowers from cut out pages. She picked up the cut out leftovers and started heading to her room.

She said "I wanna keep these"

Before I could say anything she said "I AM NOT A HOARDER"

Also, we were at SAVERS, the thrift store, the other day and she asked why there was some random thing to buy (I think a bookcase) I told her that someone didn't need it so they gave it to Savers.

She said "yeah, prolly cause they're not a hoarder anymore".

Ruby gets her wisdom and funny from her Mom.

THE END
PS I didn't color her hair again, just old pictures.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

If I'm not mistaken, you get your wisdom and funny from your mom, too. Plus, that Rubes is a riot!

Shan said...

You didn't tell my you blogged. I think we are broken up again. (32 seconds later...) Okay, I'm glad that's over with. I missed you.

Janice said...

What a cutie (Ruby) and I'm jealous that Daisy smiles, my baby must just be mad about life. We've only had a handful of smiles.

Nickie said...

Hillary!
It's been way too long. First of all, I love Ruby's hair, I really want to do that to London! Your babies are gorgeous!
HELLO! YOUR BABY ROCKS!!!
I love the name Daisy, how cute is that? It seriously gives me bubbles in my tummy cuz I love it so much! I need to send you some hairbows for her. I'm sure she has a plethora, but I should still send her some. She is so cute, and I seriously cannot get over her name. You are my hero!
I really am going to try to blog again. I have a new camera and a new computer, and once I figure them both out...watch out!
I love love love you!
-Nix