Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Christmas morning 2010

Christmas was good. The girls had loads of fun during Christmas vacation. Mom didn't wanna run away from the girls even once during Christmas vacation. It was joyous and keen.





Christmas morning in new jammies. I told Mads that I didn't think I was going to buy pajamas for them this year since they really didn't need any. She got a little irate about that news, something about it being tradition.... blah blah blah. Fine. New JAMMIES.



And a new warm (and cute) robe for mom.

They DO love each other?

Just love that face.

Ruby didn't really ask for any presents. Oh except for a make-up kit. Not the play ones in the actual toy aisle, the ones that Wal-mart has around Christmas and are a 3 foot tall box full of cheap awful make-up. I told her that Santa and I talked and it wasn't gonna happen. It didn't... she was fine.


A Daisy for Christmas. She's more thrilled than this picture shows.


Maddy asked for Tie Dye duct tape. She got "tie dye" AND "peace dude". Spoiled.


This is Ruby's real actual face when they opened the Wii. Maddy had a good one too but switched when she saw the camera.



Daisy was super excited about the Wii too. She's just holding it inside.

5 comments:

Joel and Jessie said...

Oh that just made me laugh. I loved all of your comments making the pictures even better. Daisy is so cute!

Unknown said...

Maddy celebrating over her duct tape reminds me of Max celbrating his Blue Blockers. If you haven't seen that picture, you should!

Jesse's girl said...

you are so cute in your new robe!!!!

Shaunell said...

HIll billy, You look KEEN in that robe (that i'm going to steal next time i'm there). U guys are the CUTEST....and what's the deal with the tye dye tape? I'm curious you know. :)

Nickie said...

I love your Christmas morning!
I too debated on the Christmas jammies and was guilted into it. I like the jammies you chose, I especially like Daisy's.
She is such a cute baby Hillary! And you look great! I loved seeing you and your new robe, you have such a cute smile.
What a cute cute family.
Loves!!