Friday, February 4, 2011

Sick happens....

2011 hasn't been much my favorite year so far. 2010 was super HARD but we got a cute baby Daisy at the end. TOTALLY worth the whole year. 2011 has been nothing but hospital bills (for Daisy), stress, money woe's and sickies.

First Ru was sick, then the next week Maddy took her VERY BAD turn with an awful cold, then pink eye and ear infections. She stayed home all week but by the middle of it she was well enough to follow me around being bored. Then Max got sick last Sunday and is suffering through while going to work still. He's a VERY tough cookie---until he gets home...then he's useless. <:Bless his Heart:> THEN, yesterday Ruby got sick AGAIN! With a temp of 102.3 in the night. While I was up in the night with Ru, Daisy woke up with the most pitiful snoggy nose you've ever met. Max then worried and worried that she's got RSV. She'll be fine. In fact, as soon as she gets over the pitifulness of me getting her boogers out, she's all smiles.

I am not sick *yet* but just tired tired tired. I've not been sleeping much for the past 3 days. Daisy is still in out room and usually sleeps GREAT, but this week (probably cause she's been fighting the germs) she has been waking up lots. I just give her a Binky and she goes right back to sleep. I, on the other hand, do not. I lay awake and wonder about stuff. We are suppose to be blessing the Daisy this Sunday but I don't think it's going to happen. I'm too busy with germs and my eyeballs not cooperating at night, maybe we'll bless her next week. We should do it soon since her dress might not fit her for much longer.

So that's what's been a happening in these parts. The end I'm going to have a nap.

Update: Sunday Feburary 6th PM I'm SICK. Monday Feb 7th Maddy's sick again. The end.

3 comments:

Jesse's girl said...

Mmmmm... This hospital bill stuff makes me not wanna move to the States! I'm quite enjoying my worryfree (key word being "free"!!!) up here in Canada...
But I guess you guys are worth it!

Joel and Jessie said...

I'm sorry! I hope your family gets back to their healthy selves soon!

Nickie said...

You poor, sweet girl. Hang in there. That's exactly how our Christmas break was! It was pathetic. Christmas Eve, I laid on the floor in front of the fireplace and literally could not move. It's never fun to get sick and share with the whole family, but it was especially not fun at Christmas time.
I'm sorry, and I hope you all get better soon soon soon!
BTW, I totally did "the end" on my post, I didn't even think about it! You are rubbing off on me!
I love you and your sick family!
xoxox