Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Daisy blessing....

We did it. We FINALLY got our little D blessed. Not that we took ANY pictures of our little family-- but we got her blessed. FINALLY. HOO-ray.


My cute Dad and Daisy. He gave her a great blessing. I wrote it down but I think the paper is still in Max's shirt pocket. Woopsie.

My darling Mom and Daisy. Daisy had about had it for the day and was about 5 minutes from a total meltdown. Thanks -baby- for being so good for SOOOO long.
We had her blessing at our church house, but only after all the wards had gone for the day. I tell you, that is the way to do it. I didn't even have to clean one thing at my house.

My cute Dad again.


And my cutest friend Shaunell and me. Everyone, even me, thinks we look like sisters. I'd take her in a heartbeat, she's one of those friends who you never EVER see (even thought you pinkie swear you will) and when you finally do get together it seems like you never left each other.



The other picture I took. I couldn't decide which picture was cutest so I posted them both.

Blessing done, over and out.
The end.


1 comment:

Shaunell said...

OH, how did I not see this sooner! You are the cutest friend ever, and I'm not just saying that cuz we look alike. :) You made me all happy inside with warm fuzzies. I need to see you soon before I cannot move anymore! Hugs to you lady!