Saturday, February 26, 2011

Daisy stuff....


Daisy is 3 months old and weighs 12 lbs 12 oz. Remember, She was our little runt baby at 9 lbs 9 oz at birth, then, cause she's one of our babies she lost a whole pound 3 days later. Jaundice-y fun.



Enjoying a "Bumbo seat"


When I use to feed D in the middle of the night, (now she's pretty good and usually sleeps until 5:30am or later) we had many speaks. One time she was getting on my very tired nerve. I told her that she wasn't very patient and perhaps she should work on that. A few middle of the nights later she was eating like a champ and Max rolled over and said "D's been working on her patience, hasn't she?"

Baby camo.


Her cute little blessing shoe-ed feet. And my Dad's feet too ^

Almost every middle of the night feeding I had to say "IT'S NEVER THERE" cause Daisy would try to eat my arm or elbow pit. You haven't lived until your baby has licked your arm. Gooood times.


Dad and the tent cot.
We've had a rough go of it this week, with germs and sickies running rampid. All the girls (even me) have been sick - but mostly Ru and Daisy. Ruby got it the worst and was out of school ALL week. She's still sick! Max set his tent cot up for Maddy to sleep in so Ruby wouldn't keep her up with all the coughing at night. Max got in it to take a nap this afternoon and got so excited about it that he couldn't sleep.


Daisy isn't the most charming of eaters. (she really needs to keep working on her patience) I always feed her on one side -burp - feed her on the other side and burp. Almost every time I start the burping part she freaks out. I finally had to tell her that burping was part of the program. I said "we eat ..burp ..eat ..and burp again. And that this was the burping part of the program. She understood -- but only sometimes.
Speaking of burbing, sometimes Daisy can burp so loud that I think her lips actually vibrate like Homer's drunken friend on the Simpson's.
Taa dah!

1 comment:

Nickie said...

Oh my gosh, she has to be the cutest little monkey on the planet! I love the baby camo picture.
Congrats on the blessing, she looked like a perfect little angel, the picture of her and your dad- that first one, is to die for! What a cute family you are. And you look beautiful! I love those pictures of you and your friend, I love friends like that.
I'm sorry your sweet little family has been so sick, that stinks.
I have to tell you! I looked up rainbow cakes and found the instructions on your cool cake, and we made some cupcakes that were rainbow-y. My girls looooved them! They couldn't get over the pictures of your cake on your blog, so we just had to find out how to do it!
You are the cutest! I hope things get better for your family!
Loves!