Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm SO BUGGED!

Last week:

I get a phone bill $37.47
I pay the phone bill $37.47
They send me a letter saying I over paid by $37.47
They send me a reinburshment check for... yup $37.47
I "whu hoo" all the way to the bank to cash it.

This week:

I get a phone bill ......... for $37.47 PLUS $37.47 PLUS a dang late fee!

WHY!

The smoke coming out of my ears is a sure sign that I am ticked!

don't cross me today.

the end

ps I don't know how to spell "reinburshment" and neither does the compter.

The end ............. again

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I hear ya sister!
I have steam coming out so much that I fogged up my car windows today!
I am so bugged about things that I can't talk about!

I would love to hear your conversation with customer service on that call!

Shan said...

Does this mean that you will have to get on the phone and be a meanie? I know that's pretty much your favorite.

P.S. Blogs are only meant for pictures of my baby. I forgive you this once :)