Monday, March 14, 2011

Daisy deserves better....

Daisy rolled over for the very first time, on her four month birthday, and no one saw it. Maddy and Ruby were sitting no more than 2 feet away from her, Max and I were in the kitchen in direct view and NOBODY saw her amazing accomplishment.


I looked over and saw her on her tummy, asked if anyone put her that way, then said that we were a terrible family.


THEN! To make matters worse, she did it a second time... and nobody saw it.....again...
She was quite pitiful about it.

Later that night I saw her starting to roll over, so I told everyone "Don't look at D, we wouldn't want to see her roll over or anything."

We HAVE seen her roll over, but she thinks the thrill is gone. We better watch out she might sell us to the Gypsies.

For now, we just make her tired.

And yes, those are heart shaped "PEACE DUDE" sign's she's wearing.

all we need is love...

The eND.

5 comments:

Shan said...

DCFS!

Joel and Jessie said...

You are so funny!

Jessica said...

Poor Daisy. Bless her tiny heart. It is sad when you have more than one child and therefore more than one place for your attention.

Nickie said...

Nobody here watches me roll over either, it's really sad to me. I keep doing it and nobody keeps watching it. Me and Daisy, we have it pretty rough...
I love the jammies in both pictures!
xoxoxo

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Remember the book we had where "they all rolled over and one fell out..."
Me neither. Where is that book, I wonder. Surely Miss Daisy needs to have it. She is surely the most loved baby of all.