Saturday, March 19, 2011

Max's Birthday.....

My husband turned another year older yesterday. He's 36 like me. Whu hoo.

Max is an excellent Dad and loves all 3 (4 if you count me) of his girls best of all. Plus, he's pretty handsome. I love most everything about him, even the stuff that make me not get my way. He is a super provider, and an extremely hard worker. On the weekends and when work is slow, I'm happy he's home. He's kind, fair and not judgemental. He is even nice when he asked for a clean house for his Birthday. My reply was not as nice.


The famous candle blowing picture. With the traditional German Chocolate cake, cake. HOMEMADE EVERYTHING--I'm just sayin'. We only had 3 and 6 candles instead of 36 total -- cause I'm nice.

How my people really look. Why is Maddy still cute?
Happy Birthday, big fella, I love you most of all.
The end.


2 comments:

Nickie said...

Happy B-day to your hubby, and your cake looks yum-o-licious! I love this last picture, your whole family is still cute even when they're trying to not be.
Ruby's hair is to die for in the Dr. Suess picture. What a cute cute girl. I love the 3 bows in her hair, she makes me smile. All your cute girls make me smile.
I cannot tell you how excited I was about the cupcakes! I am so glad I found out how you did your cool cake, now I can be cool like you!
xoxox

Janice said...

Oh my goodness! That cake looks delicious. I love german chocolate. I've never made one from scratch. Way to go!