Friday, July 10, 2009

Easter brunch 2009

Only I'm writing about it in July. Go figure.

Every year Max's Mom, Heidi, hosts a super dooper Easter brunch. She makes all sorts of yummy things to eat and her table setting and decorating is flawless. How could we top her? This is what we did to try.

FACE PAINTING






Ruby went first. Her first victim - I mean - client.


Lets start with a sun shine.



And then cover it with some black.

And then have Aunt Meghan draw on some fish bones.


I'm VERY creative.



Gimme some spinach.




Awhh. How sweet. What every Mom wants, a tattoo just for them, on their toddler.




The finished masterpiece. A group effort.



I'm so good looking, perhaps I'll pose.



Who wouldn't want a husband with a snake "tattooed" on his chin.



Typical. All scoundrels must apply an even coat of soda pop shaped lip gloss.




"nanu nanu" Not that she has any idea who Mork and Mindy are.



Another scoundrel. There everywhere!



What fun would it have been if the Mom didn't get painted too?



These are our "MEANEST" faces. You scared?

And our loveliest faces.





You wanna piece of us?


We didn't think so...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute. YOu're a fun mommy! My poor kids...

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

My oh my ohmyohmyohmyohmy. I have seen all the tattoos I EVER want to see in my whole miserable life.

THAT WILL BE ALL.

Except to say that Max is a man indeed to let his kids paint him up so. And I see you have the cherries. And isn't it Live Long and Prosper from Spock? Maybe Mork is a a cousin of Spocks.

And I think this post has had a time warp. It is now July

TeamGornold said...

how fun! you and max are good sports. i wouldn't have let paint on my face occur, mainly because i am a 'pore' sport! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! i'm so funny!
love ya!

meghan said...

Geez Loueez!

You guys are thieving away all the credit for this fun, fun activity? The nerve!

xoxo