Friday, July 3, 2009

This post is for the birds...

I was starting to wonder if it was ever going to happen....but our birds have FINALLY hatched!


Here's the first picture I took. I missed the nest. But what do you expect from a Pygmy who just holds the camera up above her head and takes a picture. I should get a mirror like my little Jessica friend.

Aren't they cute little fuzzballs?


Ohpph. a little blurry


If you can't remember (because I know you all care) here is what I found back on June 5th. It's now July 3rd. Boy they took a long time getting here.


And this is there home. My hanging basket. They live in between the green leaf and the orangish leaf on the far right.





NOW how am I suppose to water, with a bunch of birds hanging out in my basket?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I love those fluffballs. Be careful. Those daddy birds get feisty.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

A MONTH to hatch? Good grief. That's almost as bad as a baby who refused to get born for fourteen stinkin' days after the due date. She was worth it though. She still is and then some.

The fluffy chirpers are way cute.

Shan said...

generally speaking, i think birds are creepy and they frighten me a little...like clowns, only with beaks and claws and flying poop.

TeamGornold said...

purdy cute. i hope they are happy and healthy.
have a good holiday!