Thursday, February 4, 2010

Urban Dictionary say.....

I looked on my sis-in-laws facebook last week, there was a comment about what her name ment on urban dictionary. Her's was exactly correct so I figured I'd check out mine.

My name said:

Hillary: Heaven Sent; also considered a Gift of God. A beautiful woman who graces those she meets with joy and loving kindness. Hillary is a friend, a lover, and an all around picture of perfection.(Did I mention she's more gorgeous than you, with perfect teeth and a killer ass?)
"Wow, Hillary is everything I've ever wanted to be..."



I have nothing more to add, except for: "don't say 'ass' "

3 comments:

Shan said...

I don't think there is anything more that can be added. Except maybe that the word verifacation is "flista". I wonder if that is ghetto for a flusey sista'. AKA, whore. (If I can't say ass, can I say whore? I'm not 100% sure of the exact rules.)

Shan said...

Plus, also, are you impressed that I read your blog? Cause you should be cause it's been weeks since I've logged on without you telling me to.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I'm glad someone got all the qualities right for my Hillary. Indeed you are Heaven sent and all the other stuff too, maybe even the "donkey" part. Who knows?