Friday, February 19, 2010

And the winners......

For the best parents of 2010 are.....





....these clowns.

Tonight, we were watching a little Planet Earth -- Deep Ocean. When, at five minutes to eight I told the girls that it was time for bed and to go brush their teeth (they were already in pajamas).

I heard them brushing.......

Next thing I knew, it was ten after nine.

Then, the next thing I new-- again-- it was 10:05 PM. And Max was saying "holy cow".

The TV screen was blue. The girls were asleep, probably dreaming of how they were going to plead with the courts for new parents. The tucking in process is a big one around here and we slept right through it. At least Ruby has Maddy, I'm pretty sure she tucked her in. Poor Maddy, the therapy she'll need after tonight.

PS how cute is US Olympic gold medal winner Evan Lysacek?

I'm just sayin'


3 comments:

Shan said...

When the time comes for therapy I can hook you up. I've got connections.

TeamGornold said...

you guys are so funny. i miss you all.

Shaunell said...

You are right--he is cute. And so are you guys! ;) I'm giving you award on me wee hair blog. Cuz I love your blog. :)