Saturday, July 10, 2010

breathing a sigh of relief.....

After 4.5 long LONG LONG months. I can breathe. I tell you, it pays to take action (as fast as I did) and go to the Ear/Nose/Throat Doctor. It also would have payed much faster if I didn't FINALLY decide to go to the nose Doctor on the Forth of July weekend. At any rate, I went -and I am breathing like a normalish pregnant person. I can sleep, I can smell, I can even taste stuff (I wish I hadn't tasted Max's banana pudding at dinner last night- but frankly, no one should have tasted that stuff).Two most importantlies of all, ONE I am no longer consumed with my non-breathing self. I don't obsess about why I can't breathe, when I might be breathing again, why the nose spray won't work, and how long until I can take more nose spray. And TWO I am no longer doing 2 of my most pet peeves, Mouth Breathing and Snog Sniffling. Plus, I'm a much nicer person I believe.

If, in fact, I could be any nicer :)

PS ultrasound on Tuesday......stay tuned.

3 comments:

Venise said...

I am pretty sure your mother has neglected to tell me you are pregnant. So Congratulations, way after the fact. And I can't wait to hear the news on Tuesday.

Venise Eddy

Shan said...

Mostly I think you need to make a correction on your baby counter. It is exactly 4 days off. Maybe you should add those days so the poor little button doesn't get confused and come 4 days too early.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

As I was reading this I thought...she hates mouth breathers and she has become one. And then you admitted it.

Can't wait for tomorrow.