Sunday, July 4, 2010

Last month.....

Bailey came over to play ALL DAY LONG with Maddy. It was glorious. I didn't hear even one time "can I watch something" nor did I see any poutiness from a bored 10 year old. Bailey is coming over on July 14th to play (which is also, if you ask Maddy "Cow appreciation Day") Bailey needs to come over sooner than that. We love Bailey.

One of the activities they did was going to get their faces painted from my friend/neighbor who wanted some practice. She has been, and will set up a booth every weekend at various town celebrations. Santaquin has Orchard Days, Provo has the Freedom Festival, Payson has Onion Days (but I still don't know why). She needed some willing faces. We had 3.


Don't ask me why they're smiling all weird like that. Maybe they don't want to crinkle their artwork.


Ruby wanted pink and purple with sparkles, imagine that.



Did I mention, We Love Bailey.


Bailey, Mads and even Ruby did other stuff that day, as you can see, they played in the water, but this was the only thing exciting enough for me to get the camera out.



The End.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha, I'm beating Lynne. Why am I only finally realizing that Bailey is a girl. I think Maddy looks like Liesel when she is painted as a butterfly. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Your baby is more than halfway done cooking. Hooray!!!

Shaunell said...

OH those cute girls. I love the purpleypink face with sparkles. You guys are having a fun summer. Did you get your face done too Hillbill?

tierneyzan said...

Looking for more stuff from my Hilly...

Shan said...

I think that their non-smiley smiles were just them practicing for when they get botox and they cease to be able to smile for reals.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Darling girls. Freaky faces. Waterfights are the best. Oh, wait, they only played in the water. Waterfights are for Grandma's house.