Friday, August 20, 2010

15 years of wedded bliss.....

Yesterday..... Yes, I said yesterday..... was our 15 year anniversary. We were duds about it.

I get him and he gets me.... I couldn't have married a better man for me. OK I totally didn't mean for that to rhyme. That's cheese ball. He loves me the very most and lately has said that I'm a pleasure even though I'm 6 months pregnant. Also, he doesn't lie.

He loves these girls with all his heart, and probably, they love him that much too. He's even super happy about having a 3rd little lady around here.

He is kind, loving, funny, (but not as funny as me) and pretty swell. He wears the funny stuff I buy him, without complaint. He paints tiny toenails and fingers, he even lets the girls paint his toes sometimes. Just as long as they're painted black....like all the cage fighters. He likes to swing on our swing set, play Chinese jump rope and is a very good sport when Ruby wants him to wear princess dress ups for dinner. He's very secure in his manliness.
Happy Anniversary fella. You're the best. And I love you the most.

The END.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

That was a lovely story. Happy anniversary!

cheryl day said...

happy wedded bliss day! I remember it well....fair tale-ish.....Hillary where do you get the back drop stuff for you blog? Is it a free site? thanks love your post. here is my email day2day2@yahoo.com

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Wedded Bliss...many great days, fun days, worrying days, blah days, whatEVEr days make a marriage. And I think yours is great. Happy Late.

Unknown said...

Oh, how nice! It does seem not-at-all-long-ago that you kids were tying the knot. (We were all kids then!) I am impressed that you made such a good choice so young! What a good sport my brother is, with the nail painting and princess-dress-wearing. He is the best, and he picked the best too!!!

TeamGornold said...

you two lil' lovie-dovies! you guys are perfect together! we miss ya and hope to see you soon... maybe in september or something? :) we do plan on coming for a day for your dads b-day (i think).

Shaunell said...

AAAH! That's the cutest! Makes me want to pinch his little cheeks. You guys are the best. Thanks for playing today! :)

Nickie said...

You are wonderful and you make me smile, I love it when you pop in and comment on my blog. Congratulations on your 15 years, we are on #12, and I did not blog about it, that's how laaaame with a capital L we are. It was too embarassing to blog about.
I love your birthday party tradition! I do the same thing at my house!!! I decorate it all up, to Rambo's dismay, and when they wake up-voila! It's your birthday!!!! Although, I think Kermit is getting sick of me always doing a Halloween theme (his bday is the 25th, how could I not do Halloween?) I'll try to pick a different one this year.
Wow, I'm just going on and on.
I love visiting Pat and B, It's so relaxing at their house, there's no kids, there's nothing to clean, it's just soooo nice. We stayed up way too late too.
Okay, I'm gonna end there.
LOVES
OH WAIT, I'm so super excited about your baby!!! SCREAM!