Monday, October 5, 2009

Conference weekend...

This is what my child did during the LDS General Conference over the weekend.


She said she's growing it out.

Ruby got comfy on the couch with her good buddies.


We made scary sugar cookies during the two sessions on Sunday.

We made scary faces. Except for Maddy said she couldn't make a scary face so she just put her cookie in front of her mouth. Rarhhh.

On Saturday night, while the guys were at Priesthood Conference, Aunt Sharee said "do you Hairballs want to go to the mall" (she was talking to her own two girls: Eliza and Kate) Maddy piped right up first and said "SURE". So they went. Sharee bought Mads these socks. She's worn them practically every minute since. (They are two separate pairs, I was just multi -tasking my pictures)

Liza had cute socks on too and when I said so, she lifted up her feet and the threads were so worn you could see all of her feet showing through.


She said they were "breezy".

5 comments:

Shan said...

looks like more fun at your house for conference than mine. just me and hank and he slept all the whole time. general authorities bore him apparently. or he's a cat and sleeps 28 hours a day anyway. one of those two is the reason i'm sure.

Jessica said...

Wow. You guys are party animals. But Shan isn't being totally honest. Her cat slept with his body under the couch and his head sticking out so he could hear. He is a spiritual cat.

And Ashton would wear two socks like that on purpose.

Plus, Conference was lovely, wasn't it? They were talking just to me, as usual.

TeamGornold said...

those cookies look good.
i want some!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Me too. Send those cookies. I'll bet there are only crumbs left. Don't send crumbs, it would just make me lick the envelope and I'd get a paper cut. Or glue. Or both. Maybe the glue would seal the paper cut shut. So send me a cookie. Or crumbs.

PS I owe you $5.00.

Unknown said...

OH we love those hairballs. Those are cute sockies. It's nice you did something fun and festive during conference. I was trying to stay awake most of the time. Next time i'm coming to your house. HEY--wait--we WERE supposed to come to your house!! I just remembered that. What the heckus!?