Friday, November 5, 2010

I forgot about November and Thankful a day.....

And since I'm having a baby in 6 whole days I may not post every single day. And by me saying "may not" I really mean "I'm not posting every day people" Consider yourselves warned.

Monday November 1st... I am thankful that Halloween is OVER and not only can I say, I'm having a baby "THIS MONTH" but I can also say I'm having a baby NEXT WEEK" and that is WHU HOO.

Also, I am thankful for Max having a job, I am thankful for Max having a job, I am thankful for Max having a job....... Because he is going to have to go out of town for 2 different jobs right exactly BEFORE AND AFTER the baby comes. I'm freaking out a little.... I am thankful for Max having a job.....

Tuesday Nov 2nd.... I am thankful that I just realized that this baby is no longer sitting on my right bum cheek nerve and I can walk without thinking my right leg is going to fall off. How nice.

Wednesday Nov 3rd.... Early out day. I'm am not so much thankful for this day's entry as I thought it was just pretty dang funny. Ruby gets out of school at 11:15 (20 minutes earlier than normal) on Wednesday's. She has, every Wed, gotten off the bus, at 12:05, exactly 5 minutes earlier than a normal day. I know, go figure....Except for this Wed. This Wed. I went to the grocery store before she got home. Then, since I saw I had 20 minutes to get home (before 12:05) I thought I'd stop by Wendy's and get a lunch treat for us. When I got home my car clock said 11:57. Fewwwew, I made it, I thought. Only there was a Ruby standing on the porch with her hands on her hips, giving me the stink eye face. She was NOT excited to see me. I was so nervous of that crusty face that I didn't want to open my car door, even thought I had Wendy's for her. She then told EVERYONE that I left her "LOCKED out on the porch ALL DAY." Her dad egged it on even more by asking if she was waiting for HOURS and HOURS. He's not my favorite some days.

PS I had told her before, if by chance, I wasn't home she was to check both doors and then go to our neighbors house and call me. I asked her what happened to that rule, she said she didn't wanna do that. Hmmmm.

Thursday Nov 4th.... I am thankful for my Bunko ladies, who changed all 11 of their schedules so I could come to Bunko on the 4th instead of NOT on the 11th since I'll be in the Hospital with a new baby on that day. I am also thankful for my big mouth that said I needed a car seat that hadn't expired and my friend Janice who said "I have 2 if you want one"

And today - Friday Nov 5th.... I am thankful that I might actually not be dying from a cold I've had all week. My voice is pretty rotten still but I am on the mend. Hopefully I will stop coughing before Thursday, I don't think coughing and c-sections are good for one another.

That's all for now FOLKS.

5 comments:

Shan said...

Prolly you don't have to worry about Ruby being abducted on the porch all day. Prolly cause no one would want her cause of those crusty stink-eyes she's so good at. Prolly I wouldn't worry too much about getting home on time on account of that. Prolly.

Joel and Jessie said...

I hope you get well soon. By soon I mean hopefully before you deliver!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see that baby girl!! U make some pretty cute ones. Give Ruby loves from me.

Jeanne said...

Your the best at being thankful, specially cause you feel like crap. I forgot (again) to be thankful for somthin' each day. Here's one... Thanks for makin' me feel like a looser blogger.

I love ya and hope everything goes well next week!!!

Jessica said...

YEA! BABY! YEA! I'm excited. That's all. And she has darling clothes at my house waiting for her to come out and wear them.