Sunday, November 21, 2010

Recent random pictures....

Maddy is IN LOVE with Daisy. All she wants to do is hold her. I told her she needed to go to baby rehab.

Mads and Bailey at their D.A.R.E graduation. All the 5th graders participated in D.A.R.E. It was a big big deal. I think it stands for Drug Awareness Resistance Education but I'm not sure.
Best Mom EVER, right.

The ever popular D.A.R.E t-shirt. It was worn by most of the 5th grade the next day. Grandma Smith took her to her graduation. It was pretty neat, from what I hear.


Max and his new baby all smooshed in a ball. It's one of his favorite things to do with his newborns. He may need rehab too.


And lastly, Daisy taking a snooze. Most likely during the day since she likes to party at night.



9 comments:

Kathy said...

wonderful pictures!

Casey said...

Hillary,

Congrats! I would love to come see your new little bundle of joy, but I will stay as far away as possible for now. I am sick with the flu :( So unfortunately I won't see her for a little bit. But I wanted to wish you and Max a congratulations!!! Hope you are doing well in the recovery process!!!

Jessica said...

I love that squishy baby. And the others, too.

Unknown said...

l

Unknown said...

Aww, look at me wee niecey! (and my not-so-wee niecey). I have the cutest girl-o nieces ever. You are amazing, blogging already! (I guess I don't have any excuse!)

Jeanne said...

You take great pictures. sorry I'm a looser friend who doesn't even call to check in with you. Although I have thought about you every single day since miss Daisy's arrival. Tomorrow's going to be the day I actually call. So get ready.

TeamGornold said...

she is absolutely adorable... but then again you knew that!

Shaunell said...

Oh they are all just the cutest! I like how Max squishes them up. Seeing your cute girls makes me feel ok about having 3 too. Sigh. This girly business is a LOT. Miss you ferend. You need to call me when I'm home. Or vice versa. :)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I love the little pink squdgie baby photo the bestest. Max sent it to me and I accidently deleted it. Thanks for giving me a second chance.