Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Presenting DAISY RENEE SMITH.......

And while we're at it lets just call this Thankful a day for 11/11/10

The night before the big arrival. Probably, it's time.

Daisy Renee born 9:21am, on November 11th, 2010. Weighing in at a scrawny 9 lbs 9 oz and measuring at a whopping 20 inches long. ( this picture is Daisy's 5 minute birthday--check the clock)

Proud Daddy snapping pictures while Mom was being stitched up.


Hmmm let me consider.....


She's bored of this hospital business.


Well Hello there Dad.


Mom and Ru. Ru remembered to give Mom a love and not just baby Daisy.


Typical Smith baby picture. Billirubin and jaundice issues the day we planned to come home.


Preciousness.


And lastly, the view of the TV from my hospital bed. Super dooper.
The end.

9 comments:

The 4 Willows said...

Scrawny?! Both of mine were in the 9lb. range. But considering how big your others were this is small. :) Good job, she is beautiful! Have a speedy recovery.

Joel and Jessie said...

SHE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I had to laugh when I saw how much she weighed in the rs. newsletter, just because you were hoping for a scrawny baby.....I guess you got one?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Janice {Run Far} said...

Congrats. She is precious.

Jessica said...

She looks like her sisters! She is darling. I can't wait for you to give me the OK to come see her in person. She has clothes to wear, you know. Polka dots. That's all I have to say about that.

Rachel said...

Hurray! Glad it went well - hopefully the jaundice is cleared up though! Good job posting so quickly - I've been checking! Congrats!!

Karen & Ben said...

Yea!!! She's a cutie!! I love the name!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING...I'm home all day!!

Emily said...

Hillary, she is beautiful! I am glad you are no longer pregnant :) Good job lady. Now tell me when I can bring you yummy food....

Emily at The Fine House said...

She's a beauty! I'm so excited for you guys! And I think I may have had the same bed in the hospital b/c my view of the tv was very similar:) Congrats!

Kathy said...

Beautiful! LOL'scrawny'; I had a 5# baby and a 7# baby back in the 'old' days.