Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankfulness speedy quick....

Saturday Nov 6th

Ruby had her first "dance on a stage" today. It was for the super posh Santaquin Country Christmas Craft Fair. I am thankful that she actually participated. I won't go into how, later that day, I had to take a whole garbage bag of her stuff from her room , or that I actually spanked her bum and told (yelled at) her to get on her bed and not to move. I won't tell you that I did those things AFTER she shoved all her stuff in her closet and let me believe she had completely cleaned her room in 15 minutes. And when I found out she yelled and screamed at me and told me she hated me. (That sort of thing doesn't bother me since I didn't love her so much at that moment either). I won't go into that stuff. I'm just so thankful that she danced and every once in a while she waved her cute wave at me.

Sunday Nov. 7th

I am Thankful today that Max and the girls cleaned and vacuumed out my car in preparation for our new baby Daisy's arrival. It's sparkly, I tell you. Have I mentioned that Max has been super great lately? Apparently, I mention it to everyone but him. Oopsie.

Monday Nov 8th

I am thankful that my parents were willing to take me to Costco, since I don't have a card all my own, and also, we got to eat lunch together. Ruby ate nearly a whole Costco size piece of pizza, but that is another story. That kid eats WAY more than her big sister, or me.

Tuesday Nov. 9th

I should have been thankful for Alzabeth since it was her birthday, but instead I was thankful that I FINALLY went to our family Dr since I have been sick with a cold (I thought) since October 30th. I was not thankful that they tested my blood pressure and it was super high, so they tested my peeps which had some protein in it. That, with all my swelling equals Toxemia. I went to my baby Dr and my pressure was better so he put me on bed rest for 2 whole days. Oh plus, turns out I have strep throat. Good times.

Which brings us to today, Wednesday Nov. 10th

I am Thankful for my friends and how willing they are to help us out. I was less thankful that they all choose to call me today when my throat was so sore and hoarse. I absolutely LOVE my friends. They're so good to me. I'm also thankful that I get a baby in 13 hours.

Good night and that's all until for now, until I have 3 kids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, happy day! I hope all is well. I can't wait to see another beautiful Hillary girl. I will definitely be by to visit.

Shan said...

Prolly yesterday I was grateful for squeezing the fattest Daisy I've ever seen.

Kathy said...

Saw your beautiful baby Daisy and her beautiful big sisters with her on your Mom's blog. Congrats! Bummer about the strep throat and toxemia and all, but what a wonderful outcome!