Friday, September 25, 2009

update...

Max was going to be home at 5:30 so Jimi and I could go out. He thought I had said that Dee wasn't going to be home until 7! LIES So he stopped to talk at his friend for 45 minutes ARGGG before coming home, which made us miss the movie. So no naked bum bums for me. Personally I am not in love with naked bums that are older than 4 years. Also, apparently, that movie is a SAD SAD one, I don't love those so I am a little relieved we missed it. Crying in public isn't my favorite. We ended up going to dinner and them walking the mall, which I haven't done, seriously, in YEARS. We had a really good time and good talks. We both bought cute new hats.

Yesterday morning (or rather in the middle of the night when Max was leaving for work) I told Max that I was mad at him. I was teasing because I had had a dream that he was being mean to me and when that used to happened I would wake up and be mad at him for reals. I am way more grown up now and would never be serious mad at him for something I dreamed. All he said was "of course" and left for work. That guy's crabby in the middle of the night. I was too tired and sleepy to explain, so he didn't know I was dream mad at him and now apparently we are fighting.

How do you make up from a dream fight?

The girls have the day off of school today. This morning I suggested all sorts of fun stuff for us to go do. They didn't want to do any of it. I guess we are staying home. Boring for me.

That'll be all.

6 comments:

Shan said...

Next time there is no school you should call me and suggest activities. I'll say yes and not stay home. If the girls still feel strongly about staying home all day, I vote we let them. :)

Plus, also, I think it's quite talented that you can get into a dream pretend fight for reals. I think that you make up by pretending like you are sorry. Makes sense to me.

Jeanne said...

I just stay mad. There's no point in fighting back so Todd just thinks I'm weird and I get to be mad for no reason. Anyhoo- jealous of your girls night, but happy for you to get out!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It's best you didn't see a boo-hoo movie.

And quit bad mouthing that man. He's the best. Dream or not. I'm the only one who's allowed to be nad at a dream because then Max calls you "Lynne" and it's an insult so no more being mad at the "dream Max."

And did you say to the girls, "We could go to Grandma's and just do nothing"? Why didn't you say that? Huh? I'll bet Heaps would have loved to see us. You could make up a fake birthday for the kids. Oh, not that you would do that.

Jessica said...

Yeah, no school and yet my phone did not ring. I have 3 very sad girls at my house. Boo hoo...

Because I have a two year old who is OBSESSED with Sleeping Beauty, I suggest that you take Max into the woods and dance and sing, "I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream..." It worked for Briar Rose/Aurora/Sleeping Beauty. I think that's how you make up from a dream fight, but I could be wrong.

Hillary said...

To whom it may concern,

I DID mention we could go to Grandma's house, and little Jessica's house and various other hooplas and still they wanted to be bumps on a log.

the End.

tierneyzan said...

oh, poor brother and poor sister-in-law. I am sure you made up soon. What was the nakie bum boo-hoo movie? Oh, I like Lynne's idea. If I were there we all could have gone to Heaps!