Monday, September 28, 2009

What Ruby said at school...

Ruby's pre school has a blog. It's a private blog, only for the parents eyes So I wanted to steal this cute tid-bit and share Ruby's silliness. This is what her teacher posted about last week.


Mrs Andy wrote:

After a painting "incident" (sorry, Hillary), I was trying to get paint out of Ruby's cute dress. After a few minutes of scrubbing, Ruby very politely asked,"Teacher, is this going to take a long time? Because this is kinda boring."


The end.

PS with a little help from the Felz-Naptha soap, the paint came right out. That stuff saves my laundry all the time.

PPS You can buy it at Macey's grocery store in the laundry aisle. It is just a bar soap wrapped in paper.

9 comments:

TeamGornold said...

your lil' lady is fantastic! she makes me smile!
love you girl!

Shan said...

Leave it to Rubes to tell it like it is. That child is going to rule the world one day, I tell you.

Jessica said...

I wish I had read this before I went to Macey's. I have only been home about 10 minutes. And I always have terrible laundry issues. And an OCD husband about his clothes. Yes, his tee shirts. I don't understand, either. Anyway, how's that for rotten timing?

Anyway, that Ruby is darling and precious and I kinda wanna keep her.

tierneyzan said...

Is is better than Oxi-Clean? I'll bet Ruby learned to speak her mind from her older sister. Or maybe she just came that way.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

That Rubes. At least she said, "kinda boring." That makes it less hurty-feelingsly somehow.

Love that there is a blog for her preschool.

Tara said...

Hillary,
I know the toes are so adorable! Meg is AWESOME!!! Glad you checked out the blog! Have a great day!
Tara

Cheryl Day said...

Kids say the darndest things!!! If you don't have two of the cutest girls, I don't know who does! When are you and your mom and me going to do something fun??
Love ya, Cheryl

Unknown said...

Hullo ferend! I am so excited about this FelzNaptha stuff. You know I need help with the laundry. And I need your super hair cutting skillz, cuz I'm so not good with that. Um, and yes, I have to get my hair fixed first, before i send anyone a picture. You should just see me first. I wasn't happy with my haircut--it being NOT even in the back--go figure--thus my homemade attempt to fix it. Um, will you do a haircut on video or pictures --a basic one--for my blog? Plus i need a refresher. And you are cute. :) And the silly word I had to type is :BUNISM. Tell me, is that for bunions, or just cute little buns?

The Doves said...

You spelled aisle wrong again. IT'S NOT 'isle'. A place with rows of things is 'aisle'. Isle is well I don't know, a silly name? Actually 'isle' is a small island. You're silly.