Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bum toe update. Sunday

So My toe is doing well. I don't know what I'll do if it is ever not bum. What would I call it then? What would I have to talk about? Oh dear, maybe I am sabotoging my recovery just so I can have something to talk about. And by "talk about" I mean complain about.



Anyway today I wore my most fabulous shoes to church and I could actually walk (a little). One problem is that my left (bum) foot is bigger than my right foot so my shoe fit great on the left and not so much on my right. It make walking interesting. But who cares, cuz have ya seen those stinkin' shoes? The Are AWSOME. I added some pictures my Mom (thank you camera monkey mom) took on the toe cranking day. There's some more on my last post too.

Pretty great shoes huh? Thats all I have to say. Tooles.

3 comments:

Emily at The Fine House said...

Those are seriously cute shoes:)

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I think there is a cranked toe epidemic. Go here: http://sothethingisblog.blogspot.com/ (So, the thing is...blog )it could be worse. She had three pins or screws or something and by golly, she hit a car and drug yarn home. She is your soul sister, perhaps. You should bond.

Anonymous said...

Well, if yer bum toe starts not living up to the "bum" moniker, you could always call it "The Toe Formerly Known as Bum".

Ain't I just worth my weight in Cheetos? :)