Sunday, October 26, 2008

What the kids are saying these days




So the other day Rubs was having trouble with her shoe while we were driving up to my parents house. (toe crank day) She was whining about it and fiddling with her shoe when all the sudden I hear from the back seat a little frustrated voice say "stinkin' shoe" She doesn't look at thing like me but she's mine just the same.




Then tonight I was on the phone in our bedroom with Mom and Mads opens up the door, peeks her head in and says "WHAT IN TARNATION! and closes the door. Whos kid is she? I don't know but I'm keeping her.

4 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

It occurs to me that, indeed, I know not where thou sprung from and it also occurs to me that thou hast reproduced!

I wonder if they were hilarious from birth or if it's learned!

Funny little "things," have to be called "persons" like that.

TeamGornold said...

you do too look like rubes! especially the eyes. and bytheway, who on earth started the rumor that i was coming down on friday? b was the one spoilin' himself with a stinkin' truck! you all know that i am far too busy ad important for family life!!! ha ha, just kiddin'. i really dunno who thought i was coming on friday though!

Jeanne said...

I'm so glad your lovely Mom pestered you into blogging. You make me laugh and feel like I'm keeping better in touch with you than I actually am.(Did that make sense?) Anywho... how DANG CUTE are your little people? Madison hasn't changed a whole lot, but I havn't had the pleasure of that Ruby girl...she is a doll!

TeamGornold said...

well where is your fancy-shmancy new post?!?.... that's what i thought! ha!
love
your-favorite-person-in-the-whole-wide-world