Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Howdy stranger?


Oh the pain the suffering of you all. It's been 3 whole days since my last post. I hope you'all are not too sad. I really and truly have had nothing to say.


Except for now. This morning Rubs and I were cuddling in my bed and Mads came in and layed in between us and Rubs said: "MADS YOU'RE IN MY TERRITORY!

Seriously am I ruining my kids? They, and their strange vocabulary, are doomed.


Only 2 more days til Spooky Halloween. Here are some pictures from last year. I'll give them to you now since last year there was no delightful blog. tootles...

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I am so very happy to hear you are concerned about our pain and suffering.

Since WHEN do you have nothing to say?

The kids are not doomed with their strange vocabulary. They will grow up to write books.

Now, sally forth and blog tomorrow. It's all we ask, one a day. And it is nice to see you are having a little competition with that cute Tricia.

TeamGornold said...

so your halloween pictures from last year are totally cute! i am actually gonna carve pumpkins this year, that is something that i haven't done in forever.
so my today blog kicks your today's blog a**! it is long, and it is amazing. try not to be too jealous!
read and enjoy!

Jimi said...

You are such a crack up!!! I am so glad that you finally followed the crowd and started blogging, I think you were born to do it! I'm so glad that I got to see you (if only for a second) yesterday (darn Rylan)!