Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Danger...

It's the very first birthday of Miss Danger Girl Zan. Danger Girl is so spectacular she even has her very own blog. It's her twin sister, Pearl's birthday too, but she had more exciting stuff to do up in heaven so we will celebrate with her sometime later.


This is when she was a tiny brand fresh sprout.



Here she is wearing the very shoes I bought for her.



And here she is now, standing exactly all by herself. What a strong beautiful girl. Should I be concerned about the number of gates I see in such a small space?






Danger and her BEAUTIFUL mother Tierney. Tierney is my very favorite sister-in-law (that lives in California).


Happy Birthday Little Girl. I am happy to share my Birthday Month with you.
We sure wish we were with you to celebrate you super day.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I have never met tiny Danger, but I wish her a most wonderful happy birthday, too.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Oh, I forgot. Thanks for the reminder. Isn't that first year a wonder?

How is Tuesday/Rubes? I have not had one minute to call.

Unknown said...

Thank you for honoring my very special daughter on your blog today. I got lots of cute pictures but think I will have to wait until tomorrow to blog, because I am still so tired and must do a little cleaning up. Well, maybe I will just give a little sneak preview...

Thank you and lots of love,

Tierney

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Love the new wallpaper.

Shan said...

I don't know tiny Danger either, but I love cupcakes, so yey for you're new wallpaper. I'll get around to posting our Sat. outing eventually. I'll also get around to sending you the wonderful photos I took on your very own email.

Unknown said...

I am checking your blog and was pleased to check out Azzy's B-day blog again. I will post the rest of the birthday pictures today unless I get a big bunch of work, which I don't think I will. Your fancy-fangled wallpaper is delightful indeed.