Tuesday, April 14, 2009

soon...very soon

I'm swamped. I brought it upon myself, but it still doesn't change anything. Spring Break starts tomorrow and Elasta Girl has booked me for 2 of the three days that school is out.

Her BFF Bailey is coming over to play all day tomorrow. We love her and am soooo happy she is coming, but since I am going to be home I invited my friend Jeanne to come over. We are going to cut and color her head and I am going to see her sweet baby girl, who I have never seen in real life and, is nearly 2. But that bring us to my - making a mad dash to clean my house, No I mean REALLY clean it. I can surface clean with the best of them, but as for deep down good smelling, dust the light fixtures clean, I'm lost. So today I am trying my best. Her house is ALWAYS deep down clean, and she has never seen mine so I have to have every nook and cranny sparkly. I might not though, since I am finishing a HAPPY book my Heidi mother-in-law gave me and it is much more interesting than cleaning crannies.

On Friday Elasta Girl and I are going on a date. We decided, after a retarded tonsil nurse called her a boy, that it was time to get her ears pierced. So on Friday we are doing that, and also we are going to a movie just us. Roo is going to play with my Mom, who will probably have to tell many stories to her.

That leaves Thursday. Thursday I am going to my Little Jessica friends house so Elasta Girl and Roo can play with her chillins'. But really we are mostly going so we can play, and her and I can trade hair doing. I have nearly taken the scissors to my own head a couple of times these past weeks. Plus, I believe Shan is coming and Shan is very exciting. You can visit all these peoples blogs if you just click on their names on the right side of my page. I recommend it. I have some good and funny friends.

I'm swamped. I have oodles of pictures to blog about and will so soon. Mr Smith is going fishing far away for the weekend so maybe then. Tootles.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I am sorry to have added to your swamp-ed-ness. But not really. Because we don't get to play nearly enough and plus we both need our hairs fixed. But I'm sorry you are stressed about it.

I hope you don't expect me to deep clean for you. You would know it was fake, anyway.

Alisa said...

hi there friend- I dont comment nearly enough- love reading your blog. It makes me miss you!
Have a fun spring break!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

I just saw your "Will work for frosting," title above your follower's list. You are one funny girl. I tell you; those cupcake bites are going to be your ticket to Heaven.

Hey, have Jeannie give you the "my kids do all the work" lecture. Although, you NEVER mopped the floor--your job--therefore the Bubonic Plague incubated and it's all your fault if people start dropping like flies.

Unknown said...

That dingy nurse. Mads is too pretty to be a boy, duh! I am glad you are letting her get her ears pierced. That is so fun. How exciting. Your house-cleaning does not sound fun. Reading, on the other hand, sounds very fun.

xo