Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A worm excuse...

I have many excuses why I don't blog more often. Sometimes, this is what I get when I am blogging and not paying enough attention to my family.



Mr Smith sends in Thing 2 with treasures from the garden.


Or maybe, it's just because I've been telling people that they have worms, since I was in high school. But I don't think that's it.


YES, she was outside digging in the dirt in her jammies. And more importantly, Yes, I did french braid her hair like that. I'm awesome.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That darling child has a WORM in your HOUSE. (I'm more upset about the house part.) But, at least it's not a snake. I know someone who had snakes living in her window well. It was really gross.

Shan said...

This one time, when my niece was 3 she was digging around outside in the dirt and she came running in the house and said, "Mama, look at this big worm (pronounced without the r) I found in the yard". Only the worm was a snake. The end.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, if you won't let them have a pet...except for fish, which are dumb...that's what you get.

Unknown said...

Well, how cute she is with her little worm. And I would appreciate being able to see the whole hair-do, although I can see enough of it to see that it is darling.

meghan said...

Will you give ME a braid like that when I see you next? Pretty plees?