Wednesday, May 27, 2009

And another thing...

On my Pre-school graduation post from yesterday, I forgot to mention one tiny thing. Miss Amy went down the line of all the kids telling something about each one. When she got to Roo she said that whenever Roo would do something funny Roo would say: "Miss Amy, I'm such a dork."

I have no idea where she gets this stuff from.


Don't even get me started about the little boy that would help Roo with her jacket and back pack every day.

We're doomed.

3 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You better teach her that "dork" is smart, funny and clever. And--I wonder--WEHRE she heard the word "dork" anyway? Hummm?

Good luck with that boy business. Lock her in the basement until she's 21. No, don't do that, you'd make the national news and then I'd have to move to Mongolia. The real one.

Jessica said...

That's my favorite story of the day. It made me laugh right out loud. And I needed that because some tiny person who thinks she's big just dumped orange juice all over my kitchen floor. And not just a little bit. I may have screamed, maybe, perhaps...

Alisa said...

oh that is one of my least favorite words!
she is such a cutie-