Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy? I was crazy once...

How do you do your kids hair for school? If you're me, and Elasta Girl is your daughter, you do this...




It was crazy hair day at school. She was a Celebrity in the halls and was truly in hair heaven.

Elasta Girl and I have been "planning'' this head since we found out about "crazy hair day" last week. Liberty spikes.

I've only done one other head in all my hairstyling days and, to tell you the truth, I think Alzabeth did most of them. I can't quite remember. They were on her friends head, I must have blocked the whole experience right out of my brain.



I don't claim perfection, I just claim "CRAZY".


On her sides, I french braided.

YES. I did.

Tomorrow's the last day of school.

The END

5 comments:

Emily said...

What in the world did you use to make those stand up? Spiker??

Jessica said...

That is genius. I love it. And I wanna know what on earth you used for the spikes, too. Plus, what I love even more than the hair (which I really love) is that EG is so cool that she's not afraid to have really crazy hair at school. I wish I had been so cool and brave. I'm getting there, but I'm 24ish years older.

meghan said...

Ummmm, hellOOO, ladies... Those are so not liberty spikes since they run from front to back. Liberty spikes have to run from one side to another, like a crown, or like, say, Lady Liberty. Come on, guys! (I am channelling Grandpa as I say that.)

Despite the misleading description, I am still very impressed. And I still love both of you.

meghan said...

It's a rooster crest, not liberty spikes.

Unknown said...

oh, how cute. I can't wait for Azzy to have enough hair for this lovely style!