Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My other childs room...

looks like this. Elasta Girl is awesome.


Her and I cleaned out her room a couple of weeks ago. (I'm kicking myself for not taking "Before" pictures) It took the better part of a Saturday to clean, but it looked - oh so sparkly - when we were finished. It was also loads of fun to spend all that time just with her.



She's nearly missed the bus a few days cause she has to make her bed so delightfully. I don't make her do it, my bed is never made unless I wash the sheets.


And, she is now collecting "M"s for an "M" wall. Alzabeth started the trend with the white metal one she gave EG for Christmas this last year. So if you find a cool one let us know.




Her perfectly decorated dresser. The drawers are equally neat and tidy.





The closet, with room to spare.




Shoe shelves! And it wasn't even her birthday. Where is the fairness in that?


Elast Girls room has been spotless ever since. I am so proud of your cleaning skills Girl. You truly are a super hero. Perhaps you could teach your sister a thing or two. That is, if she ever gets her stuff back.

By the way, I did not make Elasta Girl clean out her room. She has been not happy about it for weeks and asking for help to clean it out. So, what was I to do?


By the other way, Roo no longer hates her parents. She says "I love you Mama, but you still took my things away".


The END

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the loveliest room I ever met. Do you think she could convince my kids that clean rooms are happy rooms? (After she convinces the wee one at your house, of course.)

I hope no one tells you a horrible story about how EG might get eaten by a giant blue jay in her sparkly new nest. It might make you very sad and scared. Just a heads-up.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Well, if that is not the most wonderfully organized room in the world I don't know where it would be. Elasta Girl rocks!

Does she organize other people's houses? For money? As a summer job?

I'm cereal.

Unknown said...

Would you and EG come clean my room? I am glad you still have Azzy's picture on the dresser. Do not let cleanliness get in the way of celebrating the Zans, please.

Lacie said...

wow! only if my room could look like this!! haha