Friday, March 12, 2010

Something to talk about....

It was Dr Seuss week at school. Wednesday was wacky clothes and hair day. This is what Maddy came up with. I actually made her take off a few accessories cuz I thought they might be distracting. ( I had 4 misspelled words in that tiny paragraph-5 if you count "cuz'--and probably "paragraph") I'm a special speller.

FYI that's a Chinese jump rope around her leg AND her waist. Plus also, we straightened half her hair. It was the coolest idea ever.

Just a cute Ruby picture. She has hair issues.

I send the girls outside for some fresh air after church last Sunday. This is what they came up with, Rock People and their houses. Can you tell which are the houses?


Ruby's green tongue. She'd been eating a Lic-a-stik, or preparing for St Patty's Day. And also watching America's Best Dance Crew on MTV- but that's beside the point.



And finally my new toes. Which you will be seeing in Meg's toe book, if you happen to have made an appointment - as of Wednesday, she's book through June . Totally not the best picture of my pigs, but it WAS the best of the three that I took. Needless to say, I painted Mad's and Ru's toes the next day. Theirs look like watermelons but are not nearly as beauteous as Megs creations.

Maybe I'll post their toes soon. Don't hold your breath, since I'm not the most prompt blogger lady.

Tootles, and that's all.

Except for this is post #201. I'm just sayin'



6 comments:

Shan said...

Those rocks look like Goblin Valley. Or at least like Fred Flintstone's house in Bedrock. I'm always in wonder of how creative your whack-a-doodle children are. They will probably grow up to be smart and famous and rich. Then they can take care of you in your old age. Maybe me too 'cause they like me best.

Joel and Jessie said...

your family is so fashionable! Love the wacky clothes day!

tierneyzan said...

Wow! Post 201. You are the woman. I love Maddy's outfit, and your pigs are all the rage colors for little boys. Did you do them in celebration of Aaron?

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, your text said China Glaze are on sale but you didn't say where. This is the BEST nail polish ever! One full week and not one chip. One finger got worn off a bit so I just touched it up and went to church.

That Maddy is the cutest Dr. Suessism Girl ever.

The rock people and houses are amazing.

Your pigletls are darling. Maybe you should go into business as your girl is so darn busy.

Hillary said...

Lyndie, You've experienced my toe painting first hand. No one would come to me.

I'm just sayin.

Alisa said...

I love your toes! I finally got myself a pedicure, and my flowers are not anything like your cute ones!

Those rock sculptures are awesome!