Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Stuff Ruby said today.....


Tonight, I made stir-fry for dinner. Ruby came into the kitchen and said "Mom, whats for dinner.............it smells like I don't like it."


Then after dinner the Ruby was telling the Maddy to spell words for her. Maddy told Ruby to spell "cat" Ruby said -almost yelling - "NO, MADS, that's a hard one!"


Plus, that picture is what she wore to pre-school one day. I tried, very kindly, to make her change one print to a solid - at least. SHE CRIED. A LOT. I did win the not wearing the brown argyle knee high socks with pictured outfit but only because it was extremely warm that day.


Plus, also. Interesting outfits are a regular thing around here. I finally told her teacher that I MAKE her wear that stuff (I had to tell Maddy's teachers the same thing).
The end

4 comments:

Shaunell said...

Hee hee!! I just did a post today about the noodly things my girls say too! Little Ruby, so stinking cute. You should see what Weeze is wearing today too. Why do they like to look like homeless children? When are we going to play again! We pinky swore and everything!

Shan said...

Mostly Rue is my favorite....today.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Maybe she is a gypsy at heart.

Word verification is "diannit." I think that's a sneaky way to swear, don't you think.

Unknown said...

great job mom! i love it!