Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just us Girls...being weird

We were just playing around with my camera the other day, and this is what we came up with.


Roo not looking in the right place, Elasta Girl being crazy and my eyes closed. We're keepers.



Cute Elasta Girl and her Mom

Better.


Elasta Girl doing "Urkel" Remember, from that Family Matters show? I don't even think she's ever seen Urkel but she knows how he wore his drawers. She even sticks her tummy out and walks funny. It's pretty hilarious.



One crazy gal.


The reason for all the pictures was that I went to Savers Thrift Store (which is no were near Little Jessica's house *sorry Little Jessica*) and found this cute skirt for Elasta Girl ( it was from the GAP and 99 cents ). Here she is doing her best super model pose.

I got this dress for Roo. It was not 99 cents. The picture doesn't show how stinkin' cute it is. It's actually navy blue with white polka-dots. This is her super model pose.




I like this pose of hers better. Man, she's cute. You can see I am in complete concentration to get the perfect shot.


And that's all folks.

5 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You are the queen of the bargains. And queen mother of the cute girls. How is the breathe-right girl? Or should I call her the stuffed-up girl. Should you get her to the doctor early. I mean, is this w-a-a-y serious?

Unknown said...

Man, almost first! Such cute bargains, and I very much like both of their supermodel poses. Elasty is so silly, and I like your reference to Urkel.

Jesse's girl said...

Man, you guys are too cute!!!!!! You always make my day!
Much love!!!!
RPxxx

Jessica said...

Good thing you didn't go to that Savers that is RIGHT BY MY HOUSE because that would just have been rude...

TeamGornold said...

that is a pretty darn good super model pose... she needs some meet on those bones!!!
i don't think i will ever be #1 to comment on your bloggy-blog, you have a million and one followers, you popular lil' thing!