Tuesday, March 3, 2009

not much of anything...

Not much has been going on.

Mr Smith came home on Saturday morning. It was glorious. He shaved his face as soon as he got home. No more beard, YIPPY for me. Roo told him right away "Daddy, can you put your hair back on your face".

Mr Smith didn't have any work for Monday (they finished up Saturday instead) So I had 3 whole days with him home. It was enough. Not that I didn't want him there, I just wasn't used to it. Husband Overload and we did get a bit crabby with each other.

We went to IKEA with the girls, along with the rest of Utah. The sweet man, I know it was killing Mr Smith to be in a huge warehouse type store with TONS of people. He didn't complain once. Except for when he was hungry.

Today, I took my car to get fixed and pickup my rental car for the week. The rental is nicer than my car. Is that suppose to happen? I don't think I'm going to want to give it up. In fact I KNOW I won't.

Oh, and I have been trying to figure out our taxes for the past 2 days. We have lots of crazy taxish business and it is giving me head trauma. So off I go to finish.....hopefully.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Your the woman! I couldn't do our taxes if my life depended on it! More importantly...what the bachelor? Call me.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Mr. Smith is face-naked. Did you kiss him all over. All over his face!

What did you find at Ikea? Don't you have enough stuff? You can come and get some of mine for free.

You don't KNOW husband overload, you pansy.

Jessica said...

That is some fun stuff. I have to do my taxes, too. BLAH. They make me crazy. Isn't that supposed to be the boys' job?
I am glad Mr. Smith is home and he has a kissable face. For you. For me it makes no difference because I don't kiss his face, in case you wondered. Wow. I'm too tired to be commenting on blogs. Good night...

Unknown said...

Poor, poor Hillary. Taxes are so un-fun, huh? I am glad your wildman shaved. It makes for nicer kisses, huh.