Thursday, March 26, 2009

We're off...

Just a quick post to say we're on our way to remove the tonsils and adenoids.

Elasta Girl and I have to be at the Surgical Center in Provo at 7 am. The weather is suppose to be awful so we are leaving a bit early. (about 6:15 early)

I've been up since 4:30 this morning, which is silly because I am not the one having surgery.

We'll let you all know how it goes and I'm sure I'll post pictures of E in her cute hospital gown.

Elasta Girl is still not at all nervous. She came home yesterday from school (bouncing off the walls) and said "I wish it was tomorrow!"

That's all, have a nice day.

4 comments:

Jesse's girl said...

We'll be thinking of her! Wishing we were close enough so I could bring her some popsicles!

Bonnie said...

Good luck!

Jessica said...

We have been praying for her. Give her kisses for us and we will visit next week.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You were up at 4:30? Holy Moley, who's child are you anyway?