Friday, August 14, 2009

Cabela's and a shoe problem...

This is Maddy. Maddy might have a shoe problem.


These are all the shoes she is getting rid of before school starts. They are all too small for her. She is devastated about the pink ones with the bow on the toe. My blood is boiling about the Heely's she asked for for Christmas and only used (with the wheels in) once.


She still has 10 pair of shoes, counting her boots and flip flops, in her closet.


We went to Cabela's. There is two things you must do when you go there. First, You HAVE to go shooting.






And second, you must buy fudge. We don't have pictures of the fudge.



It's gone.



Too bad.



4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is cuteness. I love those ladies.

Shan said...

I'd be sad at the loss of those cute shoes, too. Plus, Maddy's belly hanging out of that shooting photo is pretty much my favorite.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Save the shoes for Miss breath-between-syllables.

And I guess I wasn't home when you brought my fudge by. Can't we learn to make it?

How much money do I owe you now?

Dad tried to comment on your blog today without success.

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear about the bow-on-the-toe shoes. I want fudge. Personally I am glad she only used the Heelys once because I think they're dangerous. How sad I will be when I don't get to be the boss of everything and Azzy wants things like Heelys and I probably have to get them for her!