Thursday, August 27, 2009

new do's brought to you--by Shaunell

My good friend Shaunell has a new do' blog for your kiddies. She is my friend who lived right next door to me in our townhouse. But now she has turned to the dark side and moved NORTH. North is bad. It is full of people - and traffic. B-AAHHH-DUH. When she lived right next door, it was AWESOME! We would spend all day with each other, and never get tired of one another. Our husbands would come home from work and would just walk next door to find us. We were ALWAYS together.



She and I each have 2 girls, and although she is not an actual hair stylist, her girls hair is always MUCH cuter than mine. So check out her fancy new blog. She is great. I SO miss living right next door to her. Plus, she is darling and fun.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Her girls have about 500 times the amount of hair that my girls do. That's all I have to say about that.

Plus, I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you? I hope all is well.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You'd think she lived in Russia the way you talk about it. Sheesh! What an exagerator thou art.

Unknown said...

Seriously, I live in LEHI, not Russia. :) Oh how I love you and your cute face and silly comments. You crack me up. Thanks for featuring moi on your blog--I feel so honored. :) And sorry about the crazy lady at 5 state again. That was lame.