Friday, August 21, 2009

Who Ruby loves most...

Last night at dinner, Ruby said the prayer.

This is how it went:

"Dear Fad-er" (Dear Heavenly Father)

"Fank vee (thank thee) for the blessings"

"Fank vee for the food"

"and fank it." (that means 'please bless it')

"bless that Me and Maddy won't be crabby to each udder" (each other)

"and Please bless my Daddy to always remember that I love him"

"In the name of Jesus Amen"






I'm going to go cry on my huge pilla.




the end.



snif snif

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is pretty precious. I know, I know. You birthed her, which was no small feat. My dad always said that Mom got us when we were babies, he got us when we were kids/teenagers, and now we are Mom's again. So, maybe she will come back to you. In the meantime, I won't tell you not to cry into your pilla. That's all I do these days...

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Poor Momma. Oh poor, poor Momma. I'd give that one away, oh yes I would. Give her to Grandma. I will send her back in seven years.

Unknown said...

Do you know you are my favorite blogger in the whole wide world?? I love love reading your writes. You crack me up. :)

Shan said...

You are mistaken...Ruby loves me best. Maddy too. You and Max can both cry in your big pillas. The end.

Anonymous said...

Hillary You are the best mom!! You must have had a good teacher! The things you write are darling....and those girls should be in a photo contest someplace....It was sure fun to be with Jennie and you and your mom! Thanks for being such a good friend. Love you, Cheryl