Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas may begin...

Just a little note about my new header picture.

A few weekends ago, we got all the Christmas decorations out and hadn't found spots for all of them yet. This sign was one of the misfit decorations. I didn't have a place for it (and still don't) so while I was just minding my own business the Season's Greetings fairy came to pay a visit. I guess I have a place for my sign after all. It's as good as a place as any don't you think?





I was doing something in the kitchen (of course, when is a mother NOT in the kitchen) and looked up to see this smiling at me. What could I do, but take pictures. All the while thinking "I'm gonna blog about this someday".





The little green wreath was hanging on the door knob (with no home either, apparently) so what the heck, Rubes puts it on her head. Does that girl know how to accessorize, or what? I especially like the dirty face. That girl couldn't wash her face clean if her life depended on it.



Just a side note: This dress is darling and I got it at SAVERS (yeah, it's a thrift store) for about 3 bucks. Yes, I am that great at finding bargains on really great loot. So with the dress, the wreath and the sign I think she is set for her holiday. What are YOU wearing?

4 comments:

Cindy Price said...

Ok, those photo's are just too cute!! You need to enter them in a contest or something!! Priceless!!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Is'nt this the cutest sight you've ever seen? I made Dad turn around in his chair to see the photos and he nearly cranked his neck off. He agrees. Verrr cute.

TeamGornold said...

she is too cute!
you are the better blogger!
i give you the title whole-heartedly!
love and miss you and your family much!
T & B
ps, I finally blogged!

Jesse's girl said...

Would you please just wrap her up and send her to us for Christmas? I will never ask for another Christmas present again!!!!